By Yury Magda
Describing how the meeting language can be utilized to increase powerful C++ purposes, this consultant covers the improvement of 32-bit purposes for home windows. components of concentration comprise optimizing high-level logical buildings, growing powerful mathematical algorithms, and dealing with strings and arrays. Code optimization is taken into account for the Intel platform, considering positive factors of the newest versions of Intel Pentium processors and the way utilizing meeting code in C++ functions can enhance software processing. using an assembler to optimize C++ functions is tested in methods, by way of constructing and compiling meeting modules that may be associated with the most application written in C++ and utilizing the integrated assembler. Microsoft visible C++ .Net 2003 is explored as a programming software, and either the MASM 6.14 and IA-32 assembler compilers, that are used to assemble resource modules, are considered.
Read Online or Download Visual C++ Optimization with Assembly Code PDF
Best .net books
Advisor describes the simplest beneficial properties of the note, Excel, PowerPoint, entry, and Outlook item types which are certainly valuable in actual purposes. Covers home windows 2000, XP, and 2003.
Meant for net builders who need a glimpse into model 2 of ASP. internet being published in 2005, this booklet overviews the advent of web page templates and net components for development websites speedier, what is new within the info binding version and ADO. internet, program companies that would supply dynamic photograph new release and placement counters, the customized types authentication engine, and adjustments to the configuration API.
In case you are into, or stepping into, . web programming with Delphi, it is a reliable reference. i'm a qualified programmer, and Delphi is considered one of four languages i exploit regularly. i purchased this e-book, and Cantu's publication, approximately months in the past to ease into ASP. internet from 12 years of VCL programming. either books are very useful, yet my Pacheco e-book is far extra dog-eared than the Cantu booklet, in order that says whatever correct there.
SharePoint 2010 deals builders, designers, and clients a cosmopolitan intranet, internet program, and web page platform. yet previously, SharePoint clients have needed to painfully edit code or search developer counsel to customise greater than simply the main minor components in their websites. All of that has replaced with SharePoint clothier 2010.
- Graphics Programming with GDI+
- Fast ASP.NET Websites
- MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-536): Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Application Development Foundation
- Pro Office 365 Development
- Designing Forms for Microsoft Office InfoPath and Forms Services 2007
- Beginning Web Development, Silverlight, and ASP.NET AJAX: From Novice to Professional
Extra resources for Visual C++ Optimization with Assembly Code
3. This redirects automatically to another Log Search query result window, which looks like the example in Figure 2-31. 41 CHAPTER 2 ■ DEPLOYING OMS: MONITORING IN THE CLOUD Figure 2-31. Security detailed information 4. Go through the output here, and most important, see how the Log Search query is again built up, based on the different selections you made in the different parts of the dashboard within the Security and Audit Solution Pack. Deploying the OMS Agent to Linux Systems At the beginning of this chapter, you learned how to deploy the OMS agent to a Windows server and start gathering log information from that machine.
Note At the time of writing, the OMS Agent for Linux was in technical preview. If you are interested in deploying it in your environment, look at the section “Deploying the OMS Agent on Linux Server Operating System” later in this chapter. Verifying the OMS Agent Settings on a Windows Server To verify the configuration settings of an already installed OMS agent, or to find out what Workspace ID it is connecting to, use the following steps: 1. From the Windows Server machine, open the Control Panel in the classic view.
So what makes Azure Backup so interesting? The way Azure Backup is developed and integrated in Azure makes it really easy to deploy, configure, and use. It can replace your current on-premises backup solution or become an extension to it. It can also provide backups of virtual machines running in Azure. What sets Azure Backup apart from a lot of the other Cloud backup solutions is that most of the others think of the Cloud as an endpoint or target for the backup files. They are mainly replacing only part of the traditional backup solution, by replacing tape drives and local storage by Cloud storage.